Funny Facts about Google Search Engine


                                     Funny Facts about Google Search Engine


Google  Search is the #1 search engine. It gives you the best search results in no time. But do you have any idea what Google Search does in its free time. We caught Google Search entertaining us with a few tricks under its sleeve. Try it out

  • Try searching for "Who is pappu in India" on Google. Google knows everything and Google never lies. 
  • Try searching for "Do a Barrel Roll" on Google.
  • Try searching for "Tilt" on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Gravity" on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Epic Google'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Mirror'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Rainbow'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Sphere' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Annoying Google'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Mirror'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Pirate Google'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Underwater'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Guitar'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Space'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Zerg Rush'' on Google.
  • Try searching for "Google Pacman'' on Google.
  • Try searching for "Google Snake Game'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Google Terminal'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Weeinie google'' on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "Recursion"
  • Try searching for "the number of horns on a unicorn".
  • Try searching for "Google Loco" on Google and click "I am feeling lucky".
  • Try searching for "I want to commit suicide".
                                                       Source:Quora

                If you have more please comment.
Want more?  Follow this link.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi, I am a computer expert. I know almost everything about computers. I will help you to solve your queries related to computer.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment